Eyes have rolled in recent months at the internet’s latest obsession: NFT Games. The term itself may even turn people off from learning more about it.
But despite some lumping NFT Games into the same category as joke-cryptocurrency Dogecoin or the GameStop meme trading frenzy, tokens here are more than just a fad; NFT Games with Play to Earn feature plays an important role during this pandemic and they could change the future landscape of virtual games or how some in-game assets are uniquely identified, trusted, verified, and owned.
Despite the successful launching of some NFT games, there are current issues that need to be realigned in order to sustain the in-game economy. Just like every other game that exists, as per T.S Elliot "it is impossible to design a system so perfect that no one needs to be good". Identifying the real-world problems and providing solutions through play-to-earn and learn-to-earn mechanisms will entice the people to adapt blockchain technologies.
5 CHALLENGES OF CURRENT BLOCKCHAIN PROJECTS AND NFT GAMES
- 1.Most Blockchain and NFT projects are lacking in real-world use case
- 2.Pay to Play mechanism is based on the governance token's price that is volatile which can hinder new players to come in
- 3.Token Inflation
- 4.They don't support real-world interoperability with other stakeholders
- 5.Play to Earn feature can be flagged as Ponzi structure if the demand runs out
HOW CAN WE DIFFERENTIATE RESIKLOS TO OTHER NFT PROJECTS?
- 1.Create User's Value System: RESIKLOS gamification approach is more than just a game. It is a combination of social and digital engagement. The community needs to participate in order to produce a positive outcome in real-world. The goals are strategic in a concrete way, but it is also an act of creation rich in social-ecological background knowledge which will become one of the drivers of the economy. Concrete requirements to become a fully pledged eco-warrior require players to make decisions about preserving the environment. While the game progress, this can end up as a machine learning process that may not only yield the most in way of monetary investment, but it allows for the growth of character, personality, environment advocacy awareness, decision making in solving problems, and other social skills.
- 2.It's Free to Participate: One of the provisions in deploying RESIKLOS Gaming Platform is to establish the value of growth and interest of the community to stabilize circular economy using digital assets that will bridge brand partners' Web2 and RESIKLOS Web3 platforms. Demand and Supply in plastic recovery through gamification platform plays an important relationship in designing the process because they determine the prices based on the quantities of plastic waste collection with virtual assets and other services available.
- 3.Future Proof: One of the strong points of RESIKLOS in preventing inflation is the presence of tangible commodities such as plastic waste materials which outnumbered the total supply of RESIKLOS Utility Token. This will raise the level of confidence by its level of usage of RESIKLOS digital plastic exchange through individual's shared responsibility backed by the United Nation's treaty on solving plastic pollution.
- 4.RESIKLOS Utility Token: is just part of the pie - in its full form, we will explore to create an environment metaverse for social ecological management gaming platform, a future iteration of the internet, made up of persistent, shared, virtual spaces that may link our partner brands to boost their goods and services and how much volume of waste they manage through time. This type of metaverse will, theoretically, be comprised of multiple interoperable virtual worlds, which will allow people to easily teleport from one experience to another and facilitate everything from social interactions to high-impact environmental projects.
- 5.Match Demand and Supply: In Real World: what makes service industries so distinct from manufacturing ones is their immediacy: the hamburgers have to be hot, the motel rooms exactly where the sleepy travelers want them, and the airline seats empty when the customers want to fly. RESIKLOS gamification strategy evolves continuously, and every player can do things endlessly for environment preservation. This is the analogy of RESIKLOS project to strengthen the social-ecological system which can build and can be backed by consumer confidence. Challenges in environmental preservation especially in the aspect of plastic waste management are endless that requires strong focus to achieve circular economy.